Good Things about my 2005:
* Fierce dedication to be more regular in blogging. I did it!
* Traveled quite a bit and roughed it out. Bangalore, Valley, Kerala, and Jaipur.
* Made a lot of new friends and renewed a lot of old friendships. Managed to meet a couple of my schoolmates and some online friends.
Not so Good Things about my 2005:
* Laxity on the managing finances.
* Some friends moved out of town. Now they seem oh-so far off!
* Umm… an unwelcoming expansion of the waistline!
POA for 2006:
* Professional change
* More travel
* Work on personal faith